Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Reply from Conservative MP Greg Hands

YAY!

Dear Christopher,

Greg has asked me to thank you very much on his behalf for your email, which he was extremely interested to read.

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you a work experience placement, as we are fully booked at present. Situations vary between different MPs’ offices, so it would definitely be worth contacting other MPs. I suggest it might be a good idea to contact the MP for any other address you might occupy/have links with in the UK.

I’m very sorry that we cannot be of further assistance, but I wish you the best of luck, both with your degree (I was at Exeter University myself!) and with finding a shadowing opportunity here in Parliament.

Kind regards

Emma Maguire
Parliamentary Assistant

Office of Greg Hands MP
Shadow Treasury Minister
House of Commons London SW1A 0AA

020 7219 5448

maguiree@parliament.uk; http://www.greghands.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment