Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Guess Who's In Hornsey?

That's right: it's me, on the hunt for jobs: of the working-with-an-MP variety.

Speaking of MPs, I was lucky enough to bump into Mr David Heath, a Government Minister for the Foreign Office and the Liberal Democrat MP for Somerton and Frome (which be in Somerset, lad). He wished me good luck with trying to find work/work experience, but said he was unable to offer any himself: using his own words, "The Civil Service have taken over my life!"

Yes, they do tend to do that when you spend lots of time in Whitehall. Still, it was good to meet another MP. I appear to be getting into a habit of doing that now :-)

More as and when I actually get a dashed job! Also, the Labour Leadership contest is in danger of becoming very boring. Someone hurry up and get the other three nominated, please!

The Evening Stanners

No comments:

Post a Comment